Careers Information for Staff
The eight Gatsby benchmarks of Good Career Guidance are:
- A stable careers programme
- Learning from career and labour market information
- Addressing the needs of each pupil
- Linking curriculum learning to careers
- Encounters with employers and employees
- Experiences of workplaces
- Encounters with further and higher education
- Personal guidance
You can find out more about the Gatsby benchmarks here.
Each department and teacher is responsible for identifying links between careers and the curriculum. Each department will have a named contact at an organisation to support with identifying and teaching about careers links.
Curriculum Resources for PSHE
The resources for delivery of Careers PSHE lessons will be provided through the Humanities Teams group. You can also find resources on www.unifrog.org
Resources for sharing Labour Market Information (LMI)
Slides are inserted into the weekly tutor announcement slides focusing on Labour Market Information for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
For more information about any aspect of Careers at Coleridge whether you are a student, parent, employer or Coleridge alumni please:
Phone 01223 712300
Follow us on Twitter @CCC_Careers